In 1859, Junie Benson was a twelve-year-old genius and enslaved. His older sister, Sari, had her own difficulties, including being auctioned to the highest bidder. She was also beautiful, flighty, and had a repetitive dream about a hazel-eyed white stranger. Everybody with the good sense God had given them knew even her dream was forbidden. In 2022, three things troubled ex-Special Forces Lt. Colonel Zachary Trumble . . . his new job as director of security for Burstein Labs, his loveless marriage, and the green-eyed siren who won’t let him sleep in peace. Then time’s fickle hand brewed a recipe for a miracle . . . Stir in three runaway slaves, an avalanche, one mad scientist, and an unhappy, in-love hero to create a dish for revenge best served . . . Later.
10 Things You Might Not Know About Colette R. Harrell
1. Let’s start at the beginning; LATER was written by Colette R. Harrell and is her first Indie Project.
2. As an author, Colette R. Harrell strives to put something supernatural in each plot because miracles happen daily.
3. LATER is her first book with historical overtones.
4. She secretly loves time travel fantasy books that stretch the imagination. Her challenge was to incorporate that love in LATER, a different way.
5. She writes sweet romances with an edge.
6. This one is top secret; when it comes to self-publishing, she’s doing it trembling
7. She is already working on her next novel, A Life Kissing Frogs. The release date is February/March 2023.
8. Colette is also writing a series for children and middle schoolers.
9. She works to add humor and golden nuggets of wisdom to every novel she writes. She hopes her readers walk away with a complete meal, dessert included.
10. Colette has only just begun; stay tuned!