Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Champ Shares: The Year That Was 2013

Welcome to 2014. I am sure that for many people 2013 had its ups and downs, trials and tribulations. I followed the ups and downs, and many trials and tribulations of Champ, the little dog in California who survived terrible abuse, and lived. With me as his biodographer, Champ penned his story of hope in Champ: My Story of Survival. He started his own blog, made a book video, and also a music video. Here is Champ's reflection on 2013, and his New Year resolutions for 2014. Brave, loyal, loving, and ever optimistic, this is one dog in a million. Please watch and share his music video which says it all.

Champ's motto, now and forever!

Champ says: "Hi everyone, I hope you had a wonderful New Year celebration and you've made lots of good New Year resolutions. I have: I'm going to shower my friends and Foster Family with love; and I'm going to show the world how to love animals everywhere.

I thought back on how far I've come since I was rescued. It's hard to put all my feelings in words, but my fantastic musician friend Joe Zamora and his band One Bad Munky said it all for me. Please watch and share this amazing music video."

Champ's Music Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGs9MXN7GIk

Me thinking back...

No comments: